Need more help? Here are some resources to help you with all your skin related questions, including acne.
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Acne | Office on Women’s Health (womenshealth.gov) – information answering the following questions:
- What is acne?
- What are the different types of acne lesions?
- What triggers acne in women?
- Can stress cause acne?
- How can I prevent acne and acne scars?
Medlineplus.gov Acne | Blackheads | Pimple | Zits | MedlinePlus provides information on:
- Treatments and therapies for acne
- Related issues
- Acne breakouts
- Nonprescription acne treatments
- Why do I get acne?
American Academy of Dermatology Find A Dermatologist (aad.org) Find a dermatologist near you. Great resources to find a skin doctor.
NIH – National Institutes of Health – What is Acne? Definition & Types | NIAMS (nih.gov).
Helpful information on the Overview of Acne, causes and types of acne.